Screening is a type of advertisement consisting in
aligning the wallpaper with the selected format of the top advertisement (e.g.
double billboard, triboard, wideboard and obligatory replacement 336x280 gif/jpg/png creative). The maximum, total file size of the wallpaper and the
top advertisement is 300 kB.
- the wallpaper must be aligned with the top advertisement along the X axis.
- along the Y axis it should allow for the distance of the upper edge of the
top advertisement from the upper edge of the browser window.
- we recommend that the background’s edges end in uniform colour. This colour will
then be used to fill the rest of the page background outside the wallpaper
- the visible wallpaper area depends on the user’s screen resolution.
- the recommended wallpaper resolution is 1920x1080 pixels provided in two files with different advertising areas: 960 pixels and 1240 pixels wide
- the recommended wallpaper resolution for HP Gazeta.pl is 1920x1080 pixels, - the content width for HP Gazeta.pl is 1300 pixels
- positioning wallpaper towards banner cannot be in fixed version - it cannot remain in noticeable area of browser window despite scrolling down the page
- we allow the positioning of wallpaper towards top edge of browser window, however it is not possible then to rip advertising message from topboard with advertising message on wallpaper (wallpaper has to be prepared in all-embracing form, which does not require constant distance of topboard from top edge of browser window).
- we allow wallpaper positioning to top edge of browser window in fixed version (wallpaper is visible the whole time despite scrolling down the page), however it is not possible then to match advertising message from topboard with advertising message on wallpaper