Screening is a type of advertisement consisting in
aligning the wallpaper with the selected format of the top advertisement (e.g.
double billboard, triboard, wideboard). The maximum, total file size of the wallpaper and the
top advertisement is 300 kB.
- the wallpaper must be aligned with the top advertisement along the X axis.
- along the Y axis it should allow for the distance of the upper edge of the
top advertisement from the upper edge of the browser window.
- we recommend that the background’s edges end in uniform colour. This colour will
then be used to fill the rest of the page background outside the wallpaper
- the visible wallpaper area depends on the user’s screen resolution.
- the recommended wallpaper resolution is 1330x768 pixels.